1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
WSB Wolf Beckerbauer Hummel & Partner Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbB (hereinafter: WSB)
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.wsb-berater.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter, the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, we use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) millenium / Matomo Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use millenium / Matomo Analytics, a web analytics service of Matoma, however, hosted by millenium lab GmbH on servers of the company Hetzner Online GmbH (https://www.hetzner.com/de/legal/legal-notice). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as.
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a millenium server in Germany and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other millenium data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by millenium Analytics by clicking on this link:
disable millenium Analytics
An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
6. data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
7. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.